HOW TO WIN
Anguilla/ Antigua/ St. Kitts & Nevis Payout Table
St. Maarten / US Virgin Islands / Bermuda Payout Table
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZES
1. Sign the back of your ticket in the space provided.
2. You can claim any prize up to and including $750.00 at selected Agent/Retailers.
3. Prizes more than $750.00, at the Caribbean Lottery office
4. All prizes must be claimed within 90 days after draw date.
5. All prizes are payable in local currency only.
6. Winners of prizes over $1000 must have a valid ID to claim prize
* You must present a valid ticket to claim a prize, the ticket is the only proof of your number selection and is the only valid receipt to claim a prize. A playslip does not constitute evidence of a winning ticket or numbers selected. The Caribbean Lottery is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
* Tickets, transactions and winners are subject to the Carribean Lottery rules, regulations and procedures.
* Tickets are void and will not be paid if unissued, illegible, previously paid, mutilated or misprinted, not properly registered with the Lottery Central Computer, or altered in any way.
* You must be 18 years or older to buy a Lucky Pick ticket.