How To Play
Caribbean Lottery Instant Scratch games are fun to play, and best of all, they give you a chance to win lots of cash instantly! Instant Scratch games offer prizes ranging from $50 to more than $120
Thousand, with many other prize levels on each ticket, too. With our wide variety of games to choose from, you could play a different game every day.
Instant Scratch games are easy to play. Just scratch the latex covering on your ticket with a coin to see if you have won. Game instructions are printed on the face of your ticket. Each of the Instant Scratch games will vary in price, prize structure, play style, and play instructions.
Caribbean Lottery Instant Scratch prizes must be claimed within 90 days of the end-of-game date.
If your prize or prizes (yes, you can win more than once on some tickets) total less than $750, they can be redeemed instantly at any Lottery retailer. Tickets valued at $750 or greater must be claimed at the Lottery Office
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE
1. Sign the back of your ticket in the space provided.
2. You can claim any prize up to and including $750.00 at selected On-Line Agents
3. Prizes more than $750.00, at the Caribbean Lottery office Agents except in the US Virgin Islands where Lottery Retailers may pay prizes up to US$599.99; prizes of US$600 or greater must be claimed at the Central Lottery Office.
4. All prizes are payable in local currency only.
5. Winners of prizes over $1000 must have a valid ID to claim prize
You must present a valid ticket to claim a prize. The Caribbean Lottery is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. No bets will knowingly be accepted from persons under 18 years of age. All tickets, transactions and winners are subject to the rules, regulations and procedures of the Caribbean Lottery. Tickets are null and void and will not be paid if they are illegible, previously paid, mutilated, misprinted, unissued, or not registered with the central computer system.